Monday, February 25, 2013

Auction Fundraiser Pt 1

Guess Well I promised in my last post a new fundraiser to help us finish this adoption! Here it is. I am auctioning 3 high end purses. Since my fancy purse days are over and have been replaced with the lovely diaper bag, I am no longer in need of these purses. At one point I really loved these purses. One is from Tyler, the other was a gift from my father-in-law, and the other from one of my dearest friends. But we are tying to finish this adoption so I am willing to part with them! I have never done an online Auction but here is how it is going to work. The Auction will begin at 9:00pm EST tonight February 25th,2013 and will end exactly 7 days from now, so 9:00 pm Monday March 4th, 2013! I am not going to have a reserve, so if you want to bid, please place your bid amount in the comments. And if you want to bid out someone, just do so in the comments, that way everyone can see what we are up to. I will ship it to the winner as soon as the auction is over! In the comment please put which purse you are bidding on! Please feel free to share this with others! We are almost there, we only need $4,630 left!!! The first purse is a brown Coach Purse. It is in excellent condition and it is a real coach, we got it at a coach store in Charleston, SC. The second purse is a brown Dooney and Bourke purse. It was given to me by a friend and when I decided to auction it, I checked for it's authenticity. It has the patch on the inside with the correct threading color as well as the identification number on the inside. This purse is also in excellent condition. The third purse is a brown Guess purse. It too is a "real"purse and made of fine leather. It is in excellent condition as well. Please bid and share!!! Help us bring home our boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment