All though I have a TON of other stuff to do today (homeschool with one smart fella, neurodvelopmental therapy with 2 cute kiddos), I felt like I needed to do another assessment on our adoption financially. We had made a budget months ago, and have written many checks since than! Praise God for his provision, and for providing Tyler with a good job! But like I said in the last post, that was it. The savings are now gone, there is nothing left!!! But again we are so thankful for the $21,678 that were in the boys accounts as well as the pay pal account set up by Reece's rainbow on our blog!!!!! Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!!!! I posted everything on the side bar. I don't like to talk finances, but when you are adopting, this is what people want to know. Both times we committed to adopt we wanted to know "How much do we need"!!! This should not stop us from adopting, but we also need to do our part to provide for this adoption. Even if you have no extra money, and God has placed on your heart to adopt, HE WILL PROVIDE!!! So back to what I was saying, I went over all the expenses we have already paid and what is left to be paid. We were blessed to get wisdom on what we were going to pay once in country from a dear Momma who adopted her sweet son in the last couple years. This was a huge blessing because until she spent the time to write it all out for us, we didn't have a clue. The adoption planner was unclear to us since special needs changes everything when it comes to cost. So again back to the point.....we don't need $3,000!!!! We only need $2,312!!!!!!! A friend sweetly shared she only had a little bit to give, but they still gave! Do you know that whole adoptions can be funded from many people just giving $10 or $20??? It adds up!!! We are thankful for each and every blessing that so many people have shared with us, large and small! Well that is it, I need to do some more reading with Asher who is now slightly obsessed with "Bu's" or books! And Mr. Hunter needs his math checked, and Ms. Emma, well she just wants me to come cuddle with her. I love my life, just missing two sweet boys who God created to be apart of our family. We love you Gideon and Zechariah! We are coming.....SOON!!!!
Consider it pure Joy my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. JAMES 1:2-4
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
TOTAL STILL NEEDED!!: $2,312
All though I have a TON of other stuff to do today (homeschool with one smart fella, neurodvelopmental therapy with 2 cute kiddos), I felt like I needed to do another assessment on our adoption financially. We had made a budget months ago, and have written many checks since than! Praise God for his provision, and for providing Tyler with a good job! But like I said in the last post, that was it. The savings are now gone, there is nothing left!!! But again we are so thankful for the $21,678 that were in the boys accounts as well as the pay pal account set up by Reece's rainbow on our blog!!!!! Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!!!! I posted everything on the side bar. I don't like to talk finances, but when you are adopting, this is what people want to know. Both times we committed to adopt we wanted to know "How much do we need"!!! This should not stop us from adopting, but we also need to do our part to provide for this adoption. Even if you have no extra money, and God has placed on your heart to adopt, HE WILL PROVIDE!!! So back to what I was saying, I went over all the expenses we have already paid and what is left to be paid. We were blessed to get wisdom on what we were going to pay once in country from a dear Momma who adopted her sweet son in the last couple years. This was a huge blessing because until she spent the time to write it all out for us, we didn't have a clue. The adoption planner was unclear to us since special needs changes everything when it comes to cost. So again back to the point.....we don't need $3,000!!!! We only need $2,312!!!!!!! A friend sweetly shared she only had a little bit to give, but they still gave! Do you know that whole adoptions can be funded from many people just giving $10 or $20??? It adds up!!! We are thankful for each and every blessing that so many people have shared with us, large and small! Well that is it, I need to do some more reading with Asher who is now slightly obsessed with "Bu's" or books! And Mr. Hunter needs his math checked, and Ms. Emma, well she just wants me to come cuddle with her. I love my life, just missing two sweet boys who God created to be apart of our family. We love you Gideon and Zechariah! We are coming.....SOON!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment