So this is way late. But....on Dec 30th we landed in AMERICA!!! I have been so busy learning how to be a mom of 3 kids....I have not had a chance to blog. Please forgive me. And even though I have so much to share, I don't have the time at the moment. So for those of you that follow us, Thank you for all of your love and your prayers and I promise when things get a little more normal (not sure if it ever will), I will post again more!!! Also I am making the blog open again!!
Consider it pure Joy my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. JAMES 1:2-4
Sunday, January 16, 2011
We are home!!!
So this is way late. But....on Dec 30th we landed in AMERICA!!! I have been so busy learning how to be a mom of 3 kids....I have not had a chance to blog. Please forgive me. And even though I have so much to share, I don't have the time at the moment. So for those of you that follow us, Thank you for all of your love and your prayers and I promise when things get a little more normal (not sure if it ever will), I will post again more!!! Also I am making the blog open again!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just love seeing them with you. :) Hugs for all THREE of your kiddos!! I love you all!
ReplyDelete