Monday, November 15, 2010

We have our SDA Appointment Date!!!

So we received an email today from Ukraine. Our appointment date with the SDA is on December 9th at 12:00. I will be honest that at first I did not share Tyler or Hunters excitement. In fact...I burst into tears. This was just so much further than we had expected, and with the instability of the adoption system in Ukraine, this was terrible news to me. But what is the first thing my wonderful husband does, he got down on his knees, grabbed my hand and Hunters and began to prayer of Thanks and Joy. Tyler forbid my to be sad and encouraged me to keep faith the God would work this all out...FOR HIS GLORY!

So we booked 3 one way plane tickets to Kyiv Ukraine for December 6th. We can't wait to meet our children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment