Tyler carrying Hunter in the ERGO!! Now we need 2 of these!!
Me carrying Hunter in the ERGO.
All my cloth diapers. So I only have 20 not nearly enough for 2 babies!! I did just order 20 more but really need to get some more. We would prefer not to use the disposable diapers.
Some have asked what we need....so here is a registry...myregistry.com. It is under my name and Tylers name. We have already been blessed with so much. It has been amazing to see God's provision for our family!!
Congrats on your blessings! Hunter is getting so BIG! It has been a while...I see that you are cloth diapering..which is cool. Jeff and I are too. A good resource, in case you have not come across it already is Diaperswappers. Also a place to get inexpensive fluff is hyenacart.com. Now that it is getting cooler here, I use fitteds, wool and fleece on Lily. SUPER easy. I only use prefolds, covers and AIOs when we are out.
ReplyDeleteAnyhow, I wish you the best of luck with your two new additions and hope you continue to be blessed.
Cheers,
Kira F.