Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The blessings in our lives

Its easy to think of all the things that you want in your life or the things you want God to do in your life. But I wanted to think about the things i am blessed with for a moment.
1. I am blessed with a beautiful Husband who is my best friend, a great man, a great father and a great provider. 
2. I am blessed with a beautiful son who is growing into a wonderful boy right in front of my eyes.
3. I am blessed to have a mother who gave up her whole life for me, and has loved me unconditionally even times when I may have not deserved it.
4. I am blessed to have a sister who was always there when I needed her even if she didn't understand me.
5. I am blessed to have a father who loves me with all of his heart.
6. I am blessed to have a brother whom I wish I knew better.
7. I am blessed that I belong to a church that is filled with people who exemplify the word christian, who have been here from the moment we stepped onto Italian soil, literally. The have made this deployment easier by keeping us occupied, by being friends and by always having a shoulder to cry on.
8. And most importantly I am blessed to have a merciful God who loves me, who wants me to mature in his word and his desires. I am blessed because I know I am never alone, and that he is always listening to my prayers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment